VoIP Support SIP, 4 FXO, Web Base Configuration
- Network Address Translation (NAT) NAT allows multiple PCs to connect to an Internet Service Provider (ISP) using a single Internet access account.
Protocol over Ethernet (PPPoE) Client Support If you are a DSL user,
the router has a built-in PPPoE client for establishing a DSL link
connection with the ISP. There is no need to install a further PPPoE
driver on your computers.
- Smart QoS The smart QoS provides stable voice quality while user access internet from private LAN to internet at the same time. This device would start suppressing throughput automatically when VoIP call proceed and keep full speed access when there is no VoIP traffic.
- DDNS(Dynamic Domain Name Server) DDNS is a service that maps Internet domain names to IP addresses. It allows you to provide Internet users with a domain name (instead of an IP Address) to access your Virtual Servers.
- Virtual Server Remote Users can access services such as the Web or FTP at your local site via public IP addresses can be automatically redirected to local servers configured with private IP addresses.
- SIP dual mode communication
- SIP 2.0 (RFC3261),
- Peer-to-Peer / SIP proxy calls
- PSTN lifeline for emergency calls (VIP-2480 model)
- Voice codec support: G.711(A-law / u-law), G.729 AB, G.723 (6.3 Kbps / 5.3Kbps)
Voice processing: Voice Active Detection, DTMF detection, G.165/G.168 compliant echo canceller, silence detection, FAX (T.38 / T.30) Mode Option.
Built in adaptive buffer that helps to smooth out the variations in delay (jitter) for voice traffic.
Voice channels status display: This function display each port status likes as on-hook,off-hook, calling number called number, talk duration, codec
Datasheeet : VoIP GATEWAY PLANET VGW-400FO
Garansi produk selama 1 tahun.
VoIP GATEWAY PLANET VGW-400FO
- Kode Produk: 02PL400FO04
- Ketersediaan: Tersedia